Urologist
Video profile

Wonderful urologist Great Communicator show details Wonderful urologist Great Communicator
Sep 17th, 2016

Dr. Barnes corrected a lifelong problem that I have had since the age of 9. I had no pain post operative from a recent surgery. He is a caring and very professional doctor. He and staff are very kind and his MA Patrice is great at her job. I would like to see the same MA as well as the same doctor.

do your research on circumcision style show details do your research on circumcision style
Apr 12th, 2016

Completely botched circumcision which caused almost total reconstruction at a hospital during a 2 hour surgery. Don't believe if told "this is latest and greatest" way

Great dr show details Great dr
Feb 7th, 2016

Had surgery to look at j kidney no follow up call or appointment

Feb 5th, 2016

Best Dr. would tell everyone to see him.

by Jason B. on Jun 5th, 2015

Excellent Doctor. I would highly recommend.

incompetant show details incompetant
by Sam Broughton, son of patient on Jun 6th, 2014

Difficult to talk to, wrong medication, lack of concern, unhelpful staff.

Incompetent doctor and horrible vasectomy experience show details Incompetent doctor and horrible vasectomy experience
Dec 11th, 2013

I encourage anyone considering doing a vasectomy to stay away from Dr. Barnes. Not only did I have a failed procedure (I was still 25% fertile 12 months after), but it took several phone attempts and months went by before Dr. Barnes called me to try to explain my test results. Dr. Barnes clearly did not want to take ownership of the problem or issue. I attempted to call Dr. Barnes office to request a refund for this horrific treatment, but he denied it. It is very clear that Dr. Barnes is not a competent doctor and does not care about his patients or reputation. Go to him at your peril. I can't emphasize how disappointed I am in my experience in Dr. Barnes. It has negatively affected me in a major way - financially, mentally, and just over well being. I ended up seeking another urologist and did a second vasectomy to fix the issue. It was night and day as far as the new doctor I visited.

Best Urologist show details Best Urologist
Oct 24th, 2013

I have been treated for a life long condition and by many urologists. Dr. Barnes has been treating me for over 20 years. I've had excellent results from his care and far better on going care than I had previously by the other four urologist I had used. I am able to maintain an active healthy life style because of his treatment. He is kind and considerate and always ready to answer my many questions. He is very busy and has many patients but I have found if I write my questions down he takes extra time with me to explain. He fully understands holistic medicine and cares about his patients. He often asked about any ongoing stress. He is a very bright, sensitive and well rounded doctor. He is easy to talk with and non judgmental.

Jan 26th, 2012

I was diagnosed four years ago and was told I needed radiation seed implants. I then got a second opinion from Dr. Barnes because the other doctor gave me no options and just began to make arrangements to do it before I even had time to process what was happening. After hearing Dr. Barnes opinion, I realized God had led me to the4 right man. He was very sinsere and caring. I have followed his advice and have done very well. I have other friends who followed the first advice I got and they have had extreme problems and I have been blessed.I realize no physician can ber 100% on everything but I have recommended Dr. Barnes several times and none have beren dissappointed. God bless you Sir.

visit show details visit
Jan 3rd, 2012

Unfortunately most people who rate these doctors are people who are upset with there doctors. Dr. Barnes did a great job on me. When someone does a great job very few compliment someone when they do a great job in any profession. Do your research when finding your doctor. I agree it is very important. Good luck

Completely Incompetent and arogant show details Completely Incompetent and arogant
Aug 3rd, 2011

My primary Dr. referred me to this guy for a restriction in my urinary stream. He looked me over and after all of that he asked "What is the problem? Your best bet is to just live with it." I told him "Are you joking" his response was "I never joke about that stuff" Needless to say, I went to a great Doctor in Wichita Falls who immediately scheduled me for surgery and fixed my problem. I am seriously considering filing a lawsuit. I would HIGHLY recommend you avoid this man at all costs!!!

Jan 31st, 2011

Very unconcerned with patient. Operated and very little after-care. Result was unsatisfactory.

Very incompetent and Negligent show details Very incompetent and Negligent
by Rex on Aug 2nd, 2010

Dr. Daniel Barnes committed malpractice when he performed a circumcision and had the nerve to tell me "Theres nothing we can do about it" when I started to express my concerns. Lawsuit in progress. STAY AWAY FROM THIS "DOCTOR" AT ALL COSTS.

Completely Unconscerned show details Completely Unconscerned
Jul 9th, 2010

I was referred by another dr to have him look into further issues requiring surgery. Dr. Barnes entered the room and stated the need for surgery and that we would just schedule and be done. He did not examine the issue for which I was referred to his office and when I brought the issue to his attention he said "oh yeah we will look at that and repair that also" and left the room and said she's ready to go to his nurse.

Apr 10th, 2010

Wonderful staff and facility. My impression of Dr. Barnes, however, is not so great I'm afraid. This physician is nothing like his wonderful father. Very arrogant, poor listener, and very very political. Makes dangerous decisions based on industry connections. Do not use this urologist!