Dr. Daniel Barrido Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Barrido Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Barrido Jr?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 8 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 27th, 2014

Worst experience ever!

I wasted $150 and two hours of my life. "Dr." Barrido was rude and dismissive. This was the first doctor I've ever had that made me pay for my appointment before being seen. And now I know why! He refused to help me in any way. He interrupted me while i was trying to tell him the medical history that lead to my visit, and literally said "what does any of this have to do with your gastric system?" I said "I'm trying to tell you." The only testing he considered was testing my diarrhea, which I was not having at the time. He said if I'm not having a BM twenty times a day now, that I'm all better. I told him I was concerned that intestinal damage has caused my vitamin d deficiency and caused it to not improve with treatment. He said I could read about how vitamin d is absorbed. By the end of the visit, I was upset. I felt like he dismissed my problems and didnt believe the 36 years of misery I've been through. Then, he had the nerve to suggest that I was just depressed and needed to see a psychologist! He never even examined me! I left his office with more stress than I ever had to begin with! I will NEVER go back. I will tell everyone who will listen what a terrible waste it was to go to "Dr" Barrido to try to get help for lifelong GI problems!

February 9th, 2017