A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Batlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Batlan, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Batlan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Epstein Batlan MBA and MD is a male Pain Management, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Batlan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Batlan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Batlan practices Pain Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Pain Management Doctors.