A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bauk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bauk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bauk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauk graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bauk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John Bauk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Bauk practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bauk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bauk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leonardtown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Waldorf, MD.
See Leonardtown Orthopedic Surgeons.