A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bauk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bauk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauk
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bauk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauk graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bauk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John Bauk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Bauk practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bauk has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Bauk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leonardtown, MD.
See Leonardtown Surgeons.