A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bauman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauman
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Bauman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bauman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bauman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Benjamin Bauman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Bauman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bauman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bauman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.