Daniel Baumann MD Patient Reviews

June 18th, 2016
Great

March 24th, 2015
Worst Ob
Dr. Baumann is incompetent. I would not recommend him to anyone. He is unfriendly and Ill informed. His nurse is also rude and unhelpful.

January 16th, 2014
A highly recommended and respected Doctor.
Dr. Daniel J. Baumann, MD, has been my doctor since the age of 16. He is the most knowledgeable, caring and sincere Doctor. He delivered all three of my children and gave both me and my new-born children thorough and undivided attention. Each appointment, conversation and delivery, has made me feel as if I were his only patient. The respect and attentiveness I have received surpasses that of any other Doctor. He is so well informed about women's issues and is able to provide each patient with valuable information and resources. Dr. Baumann's relationship with his staff, peers and axillary teams sets the bar for professionalism.He has impeccable bedside manner. His assistant Heather is as professional and caring; that I wouldn't feel comfortable anywhere else.

January 8th, 2014
Fabulous Doctor
This doctor delivered my daughter 22 years ago and he has been my doctor ever since. He asks you how you are and actually listens to your answers. He is not a "fly in and fly out" of the room Doctor. I have referred multiple people to him and all have found him to be the best they have ever had. One was a women who thought there was no way she could be comfortable with a Man for a "Woman Doctor". She said he put her at ease immediately and she has never seen anyone else since. This year I had to change insurance to one that did not consider him a Tier 1 doctor, so I have to change. This saddens me greatly. I will go back to him when I get insurance that takes him again. I love this man!!!

May 29th, 2013
Go elsewhere
This doctor failed me during my first 6 weeks of pregnancy. He treats a miscarriage as something very common. He would not call you in and order an OB panel. I feel that my baby could've been saved if I would've been under another physician's care. Many miscarriages occur due to low progesterone and he did not bother to check that. Please do yourself a favor and find someone that shows some empathy.

July 11th, 2012
Highly Recommend Dr. Baumann
I was referred to Dr. Baumann by Dr. Darren Wethers and I would recommend Dr. Baumann to anyone who asked me for an OB/GYN. His assistant Heather is awesome, Dr. Baumann is easy to talk with and that makes it so much easier to ask questions.

June 28th, 2012
WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN, WONDERFUL STAFF!
You will not find a better physician in his field or a nicer staff. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

January 24th, 2012
This is the best Doctor
Dr. Baumann has been my doctor since I was 21 and he is the most amazing doctor. He has delivered two of my babies and will be delivering my third shortly. His bedside manner is amazing and his practice sets the bar high for every doctor in his field. He is dearly loved. He has been there for me every time I have needed him. He's Amazing!!!

August 24th, 2011
This doctor does not care enough to do something as simple as prescribing pre-natal vitamin or checking the blood pressure of some his patients. He appears "nice" and acts caring but I personally want a doctor not a Hallmark card. Mentioned a pain to one of staff members and it was not followed up on.

August 21st, 2011
The Caring Doctor
Dr. Baumann truly cares about his patients. I always feel that he is totally listening to me and wanting to answer my questions. He is very considerate and professional during his office visits.