A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bauwens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauwens
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bauwens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bauwens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauwens graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Bauwens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Bauwens MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Bauwens practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bauwens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bauwens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.