A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bauwens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauwens
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauwens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bauwens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauwens graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Bauwens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Bauwens MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Bauwens practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bauwens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bauwens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.