inactive

• Dermatology Green Valley, AZ

3.3

September 24th, 2014
dermatology patient
Dr. Beaff is in the same office as Dr. Craig Nelson. Not so sure he appreciates his patients. After all, don't patients equal a paycheck? There is no nurturing, friendly doctor here. There is no greeting as his patient. He's ONLY interested in looking down at his notes. Seemingly cranky, in need of retirement, he gives one an impression of not caring whatsoever about my dermatology concerns. I will never return to this office for any of the doctors here.

October 4th, 2011
Very good doctor but has very poor bedside manner. Does not say or talk much to patients.

August 26th, 2011
A very patient patient
Ease of getting an appointment: as an established patient who had not seen Dr. Beeaff in a few years it took 8 weeks to be seen from the time I called to schedule an appointment; from then on I was able to get follow-up appts every 4 weeks.Waiting time: they pull you back pretty quickly when it's time for your appointment, but you'll be sitting in a room alone for 10-20 min before the doctor comes to see youOffice staff: I don't know how it's possible but they seem to lose my chart EVERY time I go for an appointment--three times in a row! Another time I called and requested staff complete a time-sensitive task, they said they'd take care of it; I called back 3 weeks later and they had no recollection of me ever calling--infuriating to say the least.Accuracy: I have acne. Well done for diagnosing that one correctly!Bedside manner: I don't think Dr. Beeaff even knows what I look like--he never glances up from his notes for more than 2 seconds except to examine my skin.Time: My appointments never feel rushed, which is always nice.Follow up: This goes along with staff issues--I have had to reschedule appointments multiple times because staff have forgotten to request needed lab work or follow up with necessary 3rd parties for my treatment.Over all: Dr. Beeaff is very professional and has almost 4 decades of experience in the field--I'm sure he knows his stuff. But if you prefer friendly/helpful staff, look elsewhere.Bottom line: If Dr. Beeaff were not the only dermatologist within 30 minutes of me I would have found a new doctor long ago