A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Beers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Beers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beers
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Beers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Beers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Beers graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Beers MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Beers practice?
- Dr. Daniel Beers has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Beers practices Ophthalmology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Ophthalmologists.