A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Beers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Beers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Beers graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Beers MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Beers practice?
- Dr. Daniel Beers has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Beers practices Ophthalmology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Ophthalmologists.