A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Beim is Satisfactory. Dr. Beim has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Beim, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beim graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Beim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Beim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Beim practice?
Dr. Daniel Beim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Hillsborough Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Beim, Dr. Danilo Beim, Dr. Dannie Beim, Dr. Danny Beim