A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Belen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Belen is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Belen graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Belen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Adam Belen DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Belen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Belen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Belen practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Surprise Internists and Surprise Sleep Medicine Doctors.