A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Belen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Belen, Daniel A Belen, DO is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belen
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Intrinsic Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Belen graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Belen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Belen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Belen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Belen has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Belen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Pulmonologists, Peoria Critical Care Practitioners, and Peoria Sleep Medicine Doctors.