A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Belin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Belin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Belin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Belin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Belin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Water`S Edge Center For Health & Rehabilitation, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Cary Belin MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Belin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Belin has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Belin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Rheumatologists.