A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Belin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Belin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Belin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Belin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Belin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Water`S Edge Center For Health & Rehabilitation, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Cary Belin MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Belin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Belin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Belin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Rheumatologists.