Overall Review

no change

February 2nd, 2016
Highly recommended
I would highly recommend Dr. Bell. He greetsyou in the waiting room which gives his office the personal feel I was looking for. When I was in the room with him, we spent over an hour talking. He did not rush me and he answered all of my questions. The office also follows up with me in between appointments to make sure my treatment is helping my problem. Excellent doctor!

October 21st, 2015
Best of doctors.

September 24th, 2015
Very good
Dr. Bell is very good. He greets you in the waiting room and personally walks you to the exam room. He listens and makes eye contact, is laid back and personable, and does not rush the consultation. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have visited in recent memory. He indicates that follow-up with the patient is paramount, and he carries through with that promise. We are still getting to the bottom of my issue but so far he gives me every confidence that I will be taken care of. The icing on the cake is the courteous staff and immaculate office environment. I will be recommending him to friends and family.

September 22nd, 2015
Dr Bell is a very honest and caring Doctor. His nursing staff is extremely good and the receptionists are helpful. I took my son there due to a change in insurance. Unfortunately, he has had to leave the care of Dr Bell's office also as they do not accept any Medicaid plans. This was a big loss to my son's healthcare.

May 8th, 2015
Dr. Daniel Bell is top notch. Once he took over my care, testing started immediately and he was driven to find the cause of my illness. I can't say enough about this man and his character

September 23rd, 2013
Can't get past the receptionist
The receptionist is difficult to schedule an appointment through. I would have to assume that they do not need business. It is also difficult to get through to the office.

May 2nd, 2013
exceptional Doctor, Nurse Beth, and Staff!!
people oriented group of Staff. I've been with Dr Bell (3rd Neurologist since diagnosed with MS since 2005) since 2006 or 2007!! A keeper!

May 4th, 2012
He is ...
He is very good I highly recommend him.

July 14th, 2011
Very pleased with Dr. Bell
Dr. Bell took care of my adult daughter in the hospital. He was friendly and kind, spent alot of time with us, and we never felt rushed. My daughter received excellent medical care. At follow up appointments in his office he comes to the waiting room with a smile and escorts us to the exam room. His office staff is ALWAYS friendly and helpful. I don't know how he does it but I commend Dr. Bell and his office staff. Thank you Dr. Bell!