Dr. Daniel Bell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Bell?

Highly recommended

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Bell. He greetsyou in the waiting room which gives his office the personal feel I was looking for. When I was in the room with him, we spent over an hour talking. He did not rush me and he answered all of my questions. The office also follows up with me in between appointments to make sure my treatment is helping my problem. Excellent doctor!

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Best of doctors.

Very good

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Dr. Bell is very good. He greets you in the waiting room and personally walks you to the exam room. He listens and makes eye contact, is laid back and personable, and does not rush the consultation. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have visited in recent memory. He indicates that follow-up with the patient is paramount, and he carries through with that promise. We are still getting to the bottom of my issue but so far he gives me every confidence that I will be taken care of. The icing on the cake is the courteous staff and immaculate office environment. I will be recommending him to friends and family.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Dr Bell is a very honest and caring Doctor. His nursing staff is extremely good and the receptionists are helpful. I took my son there due to a change in insurance. Unfortunately, he has had to leave the care of Dr Bell's office also as they do not accept any Medicaid plans. This was a big loss to my son's healthcare.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Dr. Daniel Bell is top notch. Once he took over my care, testing started immediately and he was driven to find the cause of my illness. I can't say enough about this man and his character

Can't get past the receptionist

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

The receptionist is difficult to schedule an appointment through. I would have to assume that they do not need business. It is also difficult to get through to the office.

Doctor's Response

Sorry for the difficulty. Ask for the office manager next time if receptionist is not helpful.

exceptional Doctor, Nurse Beth, and Staff!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

people oriented group of Staff. I've been with Dr Bell (3rd Neurologist since diagnosed with MS since 2005) since 2006 or 2007!! A keeper!

He is ...

Posted on May 5th, 2012

He is very good I highly recommend him.

Very pleased with Dr. Bell

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Dr. Bell took care of my adult daughter in the hospital. He was friendly and kind, spent alot of time with us, and we never felt rushed. My daughter received excellent medical care. At follow up appointments in his office he comes to the waiting room with a smile and escorts us to the exam room. His office staff is ALWAYS friendly and helpful. I don't know how he does it but I commend Dr. Bell and his office staff. Thank you Dr. Bell!

Posted on October 30th, 2017