A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bellina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bellina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bellina, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellina graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bellina has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Patrick Bellina MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Bellina practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bellina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bellina practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, NY.
See Johnson City Internists, Johnson City Hematologists, and Johnson City Oncologists.