A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bellina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bellina, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellina graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bellina has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bellina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Bellina practice?
Dr. Daniel Bellina practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, NY.
See Johnson City Internists, Johnson City Hematologists, and Johnson City Oncologists.