Internist
Video profile

Oct 17th, 2015

I went To the doctor for two up until the Spring of 2015. It was not a good experience. He was in the habit of using his staff to call about test results, rather then call himself. That led to confusion. The doctor's billing practices were completely disorganized. I am a snowbird. I receive my mail at our Northern address. When I registered, I explained that all mail had to sent North. However, the office would always sent statements to the Florida address. I complained several times. However, they never could get it right.

concerned and caring show details concerned and caring
Sep 15th, 2013

Both my husband and several friends are patients of Dr Bendetowicz, Both my husband and I feel very fortunate to have been his patients for 13 years. I like that he always is trying to improve on our good health and concerned he is doing the best he can to keep us healthy.

Nov 9th, 2012

Very thorough, very caring. Wait time has drastically improved.

Carole B, Fort Myers, FL show details Carole B, Fort Myers, FL
Sep 21st, 2011

Both my husband and I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Bendetowicz! He was referred to us by a very good friend in 2004 and we've been patients ever since -- with no plans to leave him!!He is knowledgeable, professional, responsive and caring. And all the members of his staff are the same way.On a scale of 1 to 10, he is definitely a 10 !!!