A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Benishek, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Benishek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Benishek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Munising Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benishek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Benishek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Benishek practice?
Dr. Daniel Benishek practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Iron Mountain, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Iron River, MI and Green Bay, WI.
See Iron Mountain Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Benishek, Dr. Danilo Benishek, Dr. Dannie Benishek, Dr. Danny Benishek