A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Benishek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benishek
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Benishek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Benishek, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benishek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Benishek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
- Dickinson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Benishek MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Benishek practice?
- Dr. Daniel Benishek has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Benishek practices Surgery near Iron Mountain, MI.
See Iron Mountain Surgeons.