A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Benishek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benishek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benishek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Benishek, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benishek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Benishek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
- Dickinson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Benishek MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Benishek practice?
- Dr. Daniel Benishek has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Benishek practices Surgery near Iron Mountain, MI.
See Iron Mountain Surgeons.