A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Berg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Berg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Berg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 16 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Berg practice?
Dr. Daniel Berg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oneida, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY and Herkimer, NY.
See Oneida Internists and Oneida Cardiologists.