A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Berg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Berg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Berg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eric Berg MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Berg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Berg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Internists and Utica Cardiologists.