A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Berg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Berg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Berg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eric Berg MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Berg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Berg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Internists and Utica Cardiologists.