Dr. Daniel Berg MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

October 18th, 2016
Our Experience
Dr. Berg has provided our family with the best of care. He is approachable, skilled easy to talk to, provides answers to questions, even when the answers are difficult to hear. He explains issues and procedures and has a great personality. We trust him and that is why we travel to see him at least twice every year. Highly recommended to all.

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Daniel Berg
I have a skin condition that needs close monitoring and frequent surgery. Dr. Berg has done a fantastic job over the last 20 years of keeping me out of serious trouble in what is a complicated skin disorder. Particularly noteworthy is that he consults with doctors in other specialties such as radiation therapy and refers me to them when needed. Dr. Berg is a good doctor and he's a good guy too. I strongly recommend him.

September 16th, 2016
Excellent care and compassion
This was my first time going through this process and I couldn't have asked for a more caring, competent doctor. He understood my fear and helped me work through it. Dr Berg and staff were incredibly patient, understanding and always available if I needed them. They treated me with respect, kindness and compassion during this emotional time in my life. I would recommend them to anyone that has to go through this.

May 11th, 2016
...He truly listens and cares...
Dr. Berg has been treating me for almost 10 years. I have a rare condition that requires me to consult a dermatologist for cancer about every 3-4 month. I can honestly say that Dr. Berg is the best doctor that I have ever seen. In my opinion, his skill as a surgeon and care for his patients is unmatched. He truly listens and cares about you. And he gains your trust and confidence in his surgical expertise. I have had many experiences with doctors in my lifetime. Both good and bad. I can honestly say to anyone who is considering seeing Dr Berg, that I solidly recommend him. He is a special find in his field.

November 30th, 2015
Dr. Berg is excellent
My husband needed surgery for melanoma and Dr. Berg is not only technically excellent but has a very collaborative attitude with his patients. I always felt that our concerns were heard and addressed in a manner that was easily understood. He has a very upbeat, warm personality. He also was very responsive to a call over a holiday weekend and went above and beyond in his response to meet us at a clinic if needed (it wasn't.) I highly recommend Dr. Berg.

April 10th, 2011
Great Doctor ! Have had many surgeries by him, He does a great job!

January 6th, 2011
Dr. Berg diagnosed and removed basil cell carcenoma from my nose. He and his staff were well educated and experienced, attentive and understanding during a difficult time.

December 30th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor!
Our adult special needs daughter had a large basal cell carcinoma on her nose and cheek. Dr. Berg did the MOHS procedure on her, plus a next-day surgery required off-hours work from him and his staff. His accommodation for our daughter's special needs was far beyond our expectations. Dr. Berg and his staff are kind, personable and efficient. We never feel intimidated nor overwhelmed by them. He works closely with the follow-up plastic surgeon, and is always available for follow-up consultation and care. Highly recommend! They don't come any better!

April 26th, 2010
Excellent
I have nothing but the best to say about Dr. Berg.