A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Berland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Berland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Berland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berland graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel William Berland MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Berland practice?
- Dr. Daniel Berland has 9 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Berland practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Chicago, IL.
See Ann Arbor Internists.