A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bernstein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bernstein MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Bernstein practices Pediatric Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.