A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bernstein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bernstein MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bernstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bernstein practices Pediatric Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.