A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Beyerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Beyerbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Beyerbach, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyerbach graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beyerbach has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beyerbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Beyerbach practice?
Dr. Daniel Beyerbach practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL and Florence, KY.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.