A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Blander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Blander, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Blander, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Blander graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Seth Blander MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Blander practice?
- Dr. Daniel Blander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Blander practices Urology near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Beverly Urologists.