A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Blankenship is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blankenship
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Blankenship Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Blankenship, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blankenship has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center, The
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Russ Blankenship MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Blankenship practice?
- Dr. Daniel Blankenship has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Blankenship practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.