A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Blankenship is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blankenship
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blankenship Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Blankenship, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blankenship has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Russ Blankenship MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Blankenship practice?
- Dr. Daniel Blankenship has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Blankenship practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.