A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Blankenship is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Blankenship, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blankenship has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center, The
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blankenship accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Blankenship practice?
Dr. Daniel Blankenship practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.