A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Blizzard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Blizzard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Blizzard, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blizzard graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Blizzard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
- Brunswick Community Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Richard Blizzard DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Blizzard practice?
- Dr. Daniel Blizzard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Blizzard practices Family Medicine near Ocean Isle Beach, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hoopeston, IL.
See Ocean Isle Beach Family Physicians.