Dr. Daniel Blizzard DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2017
wait time
Always 2 to 3 hours for waiting and visit.

December 2nd, 2016
Have been a patient of Dr. B for the past 4 years.My husband and I are very satisified,and have recomended him to several of our family and neighborhood members. He is very patient, and takes the time to discuss any and all your concerns. He has a wonderful and very friendly and outgoing staff. And my 3 year old granddaughter loves going with me, and knows most of the staff by name. She makes it a point to see Dee, Laura and Madison each time we go.

February 28th, 2016
I applied for a front office position recently and was not given courtesy of an interview or a call stating position had been filled. After reading reviews on staff, Dr. Blizzard missed an opportunity to hire someone with numerous accolades from patients and doctors in previous medical offices in NJ. Your loss!

February 5th, 2016
Patient
I have been a happy patient for 11 years.

September 17th, 2015
Very slow office. Should spend less time dictating more time with patients. Constantly runs behind.

July 8th, 2015
Caring
If it weren't for Dr. Blizzard being a good, caring doctor, I would never go here. It takes an entire morning or afternoon to see him because they overbook, and take all walk in emergencies. There is no back up help. The wait is always an hour or more, and totally exasperating. If I can find another doctor, I will.

January 5th, 2015
The only thing great about this office is the doctor and nurses. The office staff in the front are horrible. They are rude and do not give the right information. I called to make an appointment because I was sick and they said they don't have appointments just walk ins today and I said ok I'll see yall later on. Well when I get there they told me I had to have an appointment and I said that's not what the women on the phone said and they refused to take me.

June 5th, 2012
Caring Physician
Dr. Blizzard is a very compassionate, caring doctor. I have diabetes and he is excellent in helping manage my care. He loves his patients. Dr. B is not a charm-turned-on kind of man, and that is okay with me. He is steady and calm and knows what he is doing. After a few adjustments in staff, the office is running very nicely.

June 1st, 2012
no excuse
This is the most unprofessional and sorry excuse of a doctors office i have ever visited. cannot ever get in contact with anyone, they will not return calls / messages. Now they have shut down there office with no warning for apparently work to be done that looks more like everything is being taken away. told someone that came up same as i did, asked about her appointment and medications and was told "I dont know and dont care right now" and the door was shut in our face.

February 5th, 2012
Comfortable
I always feel comfortable talking with the dr. and his staff has always been pleasant and helpful. Very friendly although not quite as efficient as i would like at times but they try. and I get what I need and feel comfortable in asking for whatever I need them to do for me.

November 8th, 2011
Missed the class on manners
Never left the office without a hurtful remark about my age; at your age you have to expect bruising, look around at all old people, the men and women look alike, thin hair, no behind, bigger bellies, same size boobs. I always swear I'll never go back but a new doctor is hard to find. I rely on specialists and try to laugh him off. Once I asked him if he spoke to his wife like that. Then he apologized.

August 9th, 2011
medical staff wonderful, office staff not so good
The banner over the door says, "Walkins Welcome", but the frowning (yes, literally) office attendant said no, it would be a week before they could see a new patient. We were in the office for nearly two and a half hours, and had it not been for Dr. Blizzard's wonderful nurse, I doubt we would have been seen. So, although I can't remember her name, I want to say thank you to the newest arrival on staff. Also, Linda in the lab was wonderful to my mother years ago when mom was so sick, a belated thank you! Dr. Blizzard is patient and kind, he knows medicine, is honest and caring.