A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Blodgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Blodgett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blodgett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Blodgett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Blodgett graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Blodgett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dean Blodgett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Blodgett practice?
- Dr. Daniel Blodgett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Blodgett practices Family Medicine near Oakhurst, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Oakhurst Family Physicians.