A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Blodgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Blodgett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Blodgett graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Blodgett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dean Blodgett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Blodgett practice?
- Dr. Daniel Blodgett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Blodgett practices Family Medicine near Oakhurst, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Oakhurst Family Physicians.