A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Blumenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Blumenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Blumenfeld, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenfeld graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Blumenfeld has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G Blumenfeld MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Blumenfeld practice?
- Dr. Daniel Blumenfeld has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Blumenfeld practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.