A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Parasitic Intestinal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Blumenthal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hosp
- Morehouse School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sender Blumenthal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Daniel Blumenthal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Blumenthal practices Pediatrics and Public Health near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Decatur Pediatricians and Decatur Preventive Medicine Specialists.