A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bobbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bobbitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bobbitt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bobbitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bobbitt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobbitt graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Bobbitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daniel Bobbitt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Bobbitt practice?
- Dr. James Bobbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bobbitt practices Ophthalmology near Concord, NC.
See Concord Ophthalmologists.