A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bober is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bober
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bober Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bober, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bober graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bober has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ivan Bober DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Bober practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bober has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Bober practices Psychiatry near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Psychiatrists.