A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bohle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bohle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bohle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohle graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bohle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Bohle MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Bohle practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bohle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bohle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Cortez, CO.
See Dubuque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.