A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Boone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boone
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boone Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Boone graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Boone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center
- Lawrence County Hospital CAH
- SW MS Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Boone DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Boone practice?
- Dr. Daniel Boone has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Boone practices Family Medicine near McComb, MS.
See McComb Primary Care Doctors.