A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Borgstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Borgstadt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Borgstadt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgstadt graduated from Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borgstadt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Borgstadt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Borgstadt practice?
- Dr. Daniel Borgstadt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Borgstadt practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.