A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Borrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Borrus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Borrus graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Borrus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Borrus MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Borrus practice?
- Dr. Daniel Borrus has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Borrus practices Internal Medicine near Hoboken, NJ.
See Hoboken Internists.