Dr. Daniel Bortnick MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

November 29th, 2015
Unhappy with surgery
I got a rhinoplasty and liposuction with him. I am extremely unsatisfied with the results. When he took the bandage off my nose I was in shock because it was nothing like what we had discussed. He never once told me that it may not come out looking how I asked. I brought in several pictures as well. My lipo on my arms is not the same either, one is bigger than the other and they were not like that before. The only thing he was right about was it wasn't all that painful. I would def not recommend him.

September 8th, 2015
I had implants and was very happy. My only slim imam complait is that he said it really wouldn't hurt too much. Omg wrong I had an uplift too so I guess maybe that increased the pain. I'm very glad it did it and pain was soon in the past!

April 13th, 2015
My Rhinoplasty is bad my nose is crocket to the side, I hate my nose and I won't recommend him to anyone.

March 18th, 2015
Arrogant, pompous, stubborn, overly confident, under-qualified little man
Don't see this man. I'm pretty sure that the people raving on here about him are his family members and staff. He is the most arrogant, stubborn, rude little man who overestimates his abilities. He didn't even know what surgery is was performing the DAY OF MY SURGERY! I had the IV in my arm and he came into the room and went over what we were doing and he was WRONG and forgot he was supposed to do additional procedure and then argued with me about it in the pre-op room! He eventually caved (probably out of embarrassment in front of the hospital staff) and agreed to do the rhinoplasty like we had initially discussed. I should have just walked out then. He may be somewhat tolerable before surgery (I thought his smugness and arrogance was just a sign that he was a hot shot at what he did) but that sentiment quickly changes after you have given him your money and gone through it. He set my breasts too low. He botched my septoplasty and rhinoplasty and then was very dismissive, defensive, and rude when I approached him about it. He will blame your dissatisfaction on the fact "you can't please everyone" and people are "unrealistic and irrational" about the results. Well I see a lot of plastic surgeons on here and other sites getting drastically better scores than him so I think he may need to take an introspective look and change his perspective. His nurses at the time were AWFUL. Rude and unfriendly. Natasha I believe was the name of one of his nurses. Completely rude with a bad attitude and acted annoyed or like you should be ashamed for bothering her and refused to listen to your complaints. She would be dismissive and rude. Both he and his nurses have terrible bedside manner. I feel like that site's negative reviews have been removed somehow because I remember seeing horrible reviews a while back on here and they are now gone.

October 25th, 2013
excellent plastic surgeon
I had a breast reduction in May. I have nothing but great this to say about this man as a doctor/person. He is great at what he does. Excellent bed side manner , very kind. He makes sure to answer any questions you have and spends the time necessary with you until you feel comfortable with what has been discussed. Will and have recommended him to others!!!!! His nurses in the Leawood office are super sweet as well. Highly recommended!!!!!

August 5th, 2013
Perfect Every Time
I've had several surgeries by Dr. Bortnick and will have more. He has an eye and the skills necessary for the art of plastic surgery. I am also a nurse and work in the operating room, he is my choice for a plastic surgeon.

September 20th, 2012
Positive experience and Fantastic result
I was finished having children and decided that I was ready for the breast augmentation that I had always wanted. I asked my girlfriends for advice and the answer always was Dr. Bortnick. I found his bedside manner immediately put me at ease. He answered all my questions with patience and as well as my husbands. I had my surgery and achieved the look I wanted. i couldn't be happier. Pain after surgery was minimal and recovery was short. I would recommend Dr. Bortnick to any of my friends!

July 4th, 2012
I had a breast reduction. He did a great job. I could not be happier. He was always extremely polite and professional. I have referred him to friends with one friend who had him perform her surgery, and she is also very happy.

March 28th, 2012
Best results I could have asked for. I nowLive in California and I would fly to KS to have anything else done by this man. I look natural and not overdone and he was polite and to the point throughout the entire procedure. 5 stars!!

March 22nd, 2012
terrible, worse after than before surgery. look deformed

February 3rd, 2012
CB
I recently had a bilateral breast augmentation by Dr. Bortnick, and he did a FANTASTIC job. I had a tiny frame, and he went completely natural and chose the perfect size for my body. Friends and family rave of their naturalness and how the scars are barely even noticeable.I would like to add that the pain was extremely minimal, and I was off pain medications in only 2 days. Never did I feel like there were bricks on top of my chest or extreme pressure. He is an excellent doctor, and I would recommend him to everyone. The reviews I've read seem skewed, because Dr. Bortnick is extremely professional, knowledgeable, patient-friendly and delivers incredible results.I am overly happy and excited with my results, and I would recommend Dr. Bortnick to all women who are thinking about plastic surgery.

November 3rd, 2009
Nose Surgery
Dr. Bortnick is one of the best at what he does. He has my full stamp of approval. My nose surgery was a success and a wonderful experience. Thank you Dr. Bortnick!