A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bozinovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bozinovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozinovich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bozinovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bozinovich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Bozinovich practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bozinovich has 12 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bozinovich practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Sun City West Family Physicians and Sun City West Internists.