A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bozinovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bozinovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozinovich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bozinovich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bozinovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Bozinovich practice?
Dr. Daniel Bozinovich practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Sun City West Family Physicians, Sun City West General Practitioners, and Sun City West Internists.