A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brake graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Walter Brake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Brake practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Brake practices Family Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC.
See Greenville Family Physicians.