A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brancheau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brancheau graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Brancheau has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Brancheau DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Brancheau practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brancheau has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Brancheau practices Internal Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.