Daniel Brandenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Daniel Brandenstein?

August 17th, 2017

THE VERY BEST of ALL

THE VERY BEST, Ralph & Fairye Gilster

September 27th, 2016

Worst experience

I waited almost 45 minutes past my appointment time only to go in exam room to wait another 45 minutes for his pa to come in she was nice but totally ignored what i was saying and what my hospital and ct scans were saying .. needless to say when dr brandenstein finally came in he didnt even examine me talked to me 2 seconds and ignored what i was trying to say and listened to his pa who stated everything wrong. Needless to say he miss diagnosed me i al receive a copy of his report for my medical record there were medical conditions i dont have in the report and if i didnt get a second opinion i may not be walking right now

December 12th, 2015

Trustworthy and Top-Notch Care

Dr. Brandenstein is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. He accurately diagnosed my fracture and fully explained to me the answers to all my questions. (I had googled many questions and spoke with many people but I did not feel comfortable with any of the answers until I had my follow up appointment with Dr. Brandenstein and was able to converse in detail with him about what is really going on with my fracture.) Many people told me their perspectives as to what I can expect from such a fracture but I am confident that Dr. Brandenstein has explained my issue to me accurately, has treated my fracture so far with great care and experience, and has thus far resolved all my questions thoroughly. He definitely has put me at ease with my injury and has set my expectations for healing in terms of duration and functionality with clear expertise. I would recommend him to any friend who has an issue that requires attention from an orthopedist! He is truly an excellent physician and as a direct result of his treatment I am healing way better than I expected so far. He fit me into his schedule immediately after I received results from my X-ray and found out I had a broken bone and I am extremely thankful for his attentive and thorough care throughout my injury thus far. I have confidence that I will make a full recovery, but based on my research and discussions with people who have had a similar injury, I don't know if I would have if I went to a different doctor.

June 12th, 2015

The Best - Refreshes me to know he is there. Excellent truly over all

January 16th, 2014

Waited 2 hours and never saw him

I made an appointment to see this doctor over 2 months ago, no openings despite my being injured. I was told to arrive 30 mins prior to appt time. I arrived 30 mins early, then waited an hour and 10 mins past appt time - 1 hour 40 mins total in the waiting room. All of the patients in waiting room started complaining about the wait, come to find another patient for same Dr. with exact same appt time as me - he is double booking his patients. I was finally called back to exam room, nurse, xray tech both insist I need xrays (which I did not, brought my MRI report). Then PA comes and confirms, I do not need xrays. The PA came and spent time with me, she was really wonderful. BUT I never did see Dr. Brandenstein whom I waited over 2 months for an appointment with and then waited close to 2 hours for passed my appointment time. I will NOT be returning to this office.

December 16th, 2013

Back surgery

Best back surgeon their is hands down. Smart, Confident, awesome person

August 23rd, 2013

Dr. Brandenstein is an excellent physician/surgeon. Dr. Brandenstein accurately diagnosed several herinated discs and myomalcia. He recommended ACDF surgery. Dr. Brandenstein encourages you to ask questions. He truly wants to make the patient understands what's going on. He made me feel like I was his only patient by spending so much time me during my appointments. He prepare me and my family for the surgery which was successful. I highly recommend Dr. Brandenstein.

August 10th, 2013

The best Dr ever in Southside hospital!!!

Dr Brandendstein is the best Dr in Southside hospital period!!! I had leg pain and I was talking to him and while I was talking to him about pain he knew What I had!!! He made me take 3 different MRI and a melyogram to confirm what I had!!! In 2 weeks had my surgery and his team was so great with me and family!!!! I will only go to him and he's is so professional in every way!!! He explained everything from pre and post op to me toile me feel comfortable!!! U want him to be your Dr u won't regret it!!! And thanks Dr B!!!!

August 1st, 2012

The most thorough Dr. ever

Dr. Brandenstein solved a 25 yr. old problem for my mother. We had seen every Dr. from NYC to Montauk and it was Dr. Brandenstein who discovered that my mother's condition was Bursitis, we thought that she would need surgery, when in fact, she did not, he went over all her film with her, was kind, professional, warm, accurate words cannot express our thanks, this is the man to go to!

July 13th, 2012

Terrific experience

Dr. Brandenstein was professional and courteous. His bedside manner is to be commended as well as his diagnostic skills. Overall it was an excellent experience as I am on the mend!

April 12th, 2011

The best first time experience in a doctors office ever!!!

I visited the office today and was taken aback by the balance of professional yet kind service I received there.The moment I walked in the the front desk staff was efficient and friendly.Dr Brandenstein had great bedside manner and he sat and talked about all my options for treatment. He was professional and caring at the same time.The Xray techs were memorable the were friendly and helped make the procedure pleasant.I usually read reviews to find good service but I had to write one for the staff and doctor of this office.

November 11th, 2010

Professional, helpful, and personable.