A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Branovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Branovan, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Branovan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Branovan graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Branovan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel I Branovan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Branovan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Branovan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Branovan practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.