A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Branovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Branovan, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branovan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Branovan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Branovan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Branovan graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Branovan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel I Branovan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Branovan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Branovan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Branovan practices Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.