A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brennan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel F Brennan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Brennan practices Emergency Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Emergency Physicians.