A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brewer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Brewer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eugene Brewer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brewer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Brewer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Puyallup Primary Care Doctors, Puyallup Family Physicians, and Puyallup Geriatric Doctors.