A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brewer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brewer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brewer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brewer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Brewer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eugene Brewer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brewer has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Brewer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians and Knoxville Geriatric Doctors.