A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brewer
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Brewer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brewer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Brewer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eugene Brewer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brewer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Brewer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Puyallup Primary Care Doctors, Puyallup Family Physicians, and Puyallup Geriatric Doctors.