Dr. Daniel Briceland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Briceland?

October 2nd, 2017

Referred patient

I was referred by my primary doctor to Dr. Briceland for an eye checkup. His front desk informed me that my insurance was not accepted and I would need to make an apt. at another desk to see a part-time specialist. I made an apt. with Dr. Schaffer at other desk and he prescribed meds for my eye infection. Now the front desk was in charge of Dr. Schaffer's business, too; they said they needed the street address of Frys, the pharmacy I used. After several car trips to Frys just a few blocks from the doctor's office, the pharmacist gave me his prof'l business card to give to the clerk so my medication would be ordered. Now I was accepted by Dr. Briceland's clerk who took the card and ordered the meds. At my follow-up apt. with Dr. Schaffer, he heard my frustration and asked if I still used Walmarts pharmacy! I said, "No, Frys." I never saw Dr. Briceland and do not believe he physically comes to that location. I believe this office front is another scam sometimes found in Sun City West to use ailing senior citizens in a get-rich scheme. Maybe a doctor comes in Dr. Briceland's place, but it isn't right!

September 20th, 2016

Regarding their billing policy. Was in for yearly exam, receptionist stated the amount that I would owe after the visit and did I want to pay it. (Assumed it was the amt after Medicare and Supplemental Ins.) Agreed to pay the amount. Rec'd my Ins. benefits stmt showing that I actually owed the 20% after the ins pmts. Apparently the Dr. office collected the amt after medicare w/o taking into consideration my supplemental ins. Called their billing dept and suggested that receptionist collect amt due after all ins. will have been applied. Billing said they ck the computers night before and it tells them how much to collect. She said I was in minority as I didn't have co pay etc. Told her that next time I'll just let office bill me and Billing said there would be a $15. chg for billing the $4.22. I couldn't believe it and said you would charge me $15. when you've had my $$ for the time being. Told her that I could find another dr. and she said "fine". Apparently the billing attitude may be the reason Briceland is advertising for new patients in the Sun City paper. Have never heard of such a scam in all of my 70+ years of going to doctors. The way I see it they owe me interest on my money that they have been using until the ins. pmts. arrived.

February 28th, 2013

info on where the DR graduated in ophthelmogne

June 10th, 2017