Dr. Daniel Brietstein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brietstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brietstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brietstein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brietstein graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brietstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brietstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Brietstein practice?
Dr. Daniel Brietstein practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY and Astoria, NY.
See New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists, New Hyde Park Physiatrists, New Hyde Park Pain Management Doctors, and New Hyde Park Neurologists.