Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile
Prohealth Care Associates Llp
3 Delaware Dr
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
516-622-6105
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rude for no Reason  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

See Dr. Breitstein first couple of visits and after that you only have appointments with the Nurse Practioner (who's afraid to make a decision). Dr. Breitstein went to unknown medical school.

|  Medical care, the worst ever  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2014

First the doctor kept me waiting for an hour in the exam room. Ok, that happens, but when he arrived I had less than 10 minutes before he ran out. No diagnosis, no plan of action, just...I will speak with your doctor and get back to you. I NEVER HEARD BACK!! I attempted to complain to ProHealth but was also ignored, promised a call back by the office manager that never came.. The worst medical experience of my life.

|  truly upset and disappointed  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2013

This doctor and his assistants were rude, dismissive, and didn't even spend 5 minutes with me, while I waited almost an hour for them.

|  BEDSIDE MANNER = ZERO  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

Saw Dr. Breitstein for a back injury I sustained at work. Every time I winced or made a noise during his examination of me (he was bending me at different angles, lifting my arms above my head, etc.) he made a comment like "I'm BARELY even touching you", "This shouldn't be hurting you" etc. I found him exrremely condescending and rude. He referred me to a Physical Therapist and told me to follow-up with him "if it doesnt work". Needless to say, I will NOT be following up with him no matter what the outcome is. I can definitely find someone better with more of a personality and proper conduct and attitude toward a person in pain than him !!

|  highly recommended  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

He has a conservative approach to caring for your pain which was what I was looking for. He was very thorough and I did not feel like I was being rushed out of his office at all. I've only.seen him ice but would definetly go back to him if needed.

|  An expert in pain managment  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

I've been a ptient of Dr. Briestein for 4 years and he has helped me to maintain a relatively pain free life style even though I have severe lubar stenois and arthritis. The doctor is a true life saver.