A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brinton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brinton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brinton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brinton has 22 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Brinton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Brinton practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Brinton practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.