A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brinton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brinton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Brinton has 22 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brinton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Brinton practice?
Dr. Daniel Brinton practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Fremont Ophthalmologists.