A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brison, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brison graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Itzhak Brison MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Brison practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Brison practices Urology near Porter Ranch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Porter Ranch Urologists.