A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brockett, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockett graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brockett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Brockett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Brockett practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brockett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Brockett practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.