A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brodtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brodtman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodtman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodtman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brodtman, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodtman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Brodtman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Heath Brodtman DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Brodtman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brodtman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Brodtman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near North Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL.
See North Palm Beach Allergists and North Palm Beach Pediatricians.