A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brooks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brooks, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Brooks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Brooks MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Brooks practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.